POLICY OF COOKIES
- The information collected on the basis of cookies are used by the Administrator to provide a service provided electronically, as well as for statistical and marketing purposes. This information does not contain personal data or confidential information.
- The User may at any time view and delete Cookies files stored on his / her terminal device in a manner indicated by the manufacturer of his web browser.
- The User may at any time disable support for accepting cookies in the manner indicated by the manufacturer of his web browser, however, it may prevent the Administrator from providing services electronically.
- The Administrator informs that it stores encrypted HTTPS requests directed to the server servicing the Website in order to analyze and optimize the work of this server and the Website. The resources you visit are identified by URLs, and the information stored in the server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which the query has been received, it may be directly the user's computer, - the name of the client station - the identification executed by the https protocol if it is possible, - the time of arrival of the query.